MegaPlaza Independenceone of the most important shopping centers in North Lima, is about to celebrate 20 years of operations and to celebrate its anniversary with all its visitors, in addition to the varied offer of its tenants will have various free activities, including live concerts from today.
LOOK: The companies and business leaders with the best reputation in Peru, according to the Merco 2022 ranking
“We continue to seek to accompany and celebrate the growth of the people of Lima Norte, offering them better experiences. MegaPlaza is the first Mall that this area of the capital hadaccompanied its development and that of its people”, told Trome the general manager of Parque Arauco in Peru, Alejandro Camino.
He also pointed out that “For many MegaPlaza was the first place where as children they were taken to entertain themselves, where they went to the movies with their girlfriend, there was even a marriage proposal in our pool. Our brand is powerful, recognized and we also have fairs to support entrepreneurs”.
LOOK: Tottus celebrates 20 years in Peru: Offers, vouchers of 10 thousand soles and is chosen ‘Best workplace for Millennials 2022′
New stores, projects institute and even hotel
In the last year this mall hhas added Oechsle, Huawei, Dollar City, Kavak as tenants, among others. It has interactive games, a Photo zone, a TikTok zone, contests and other actions for family entertainment.
Alejandro Camino also told us that they point to “incorporate new real estate uses”, as they did with health (they have Integra Médica). “Within the offer of our shopping center, which is a safe space, we seek to bring education (institute), housing or even hotels later on”, he detailed to Trome.
LOOK: Qatar World Cup: 7 out of 10 Peruvian households will watch the games. What will they consume and what will they spend more on?
* Tomorrow (Saturday, October 15) The festivities begin with live salsa and cumbia concerts from 6 pm, which will have Amy Gutiérrez and Bareto on stage.
* East Sunday, October 16in the morning there will be sports classes, at 4 pm face painting, and from 6:30 pm, concerts with Juan Luis Guerra of I Amand then Combination de la Habana will be presented.
The festive agenda will continue the rest of the month with:
* Shows for children (October 21).
* Concerts with The Farras and with Zaperoko (October 22).
* Bingo and concert with ‘Great of I Am’ (October 23).
* wolverine contest (October 28).
* Lucía de la Cruz show and rock band concert agi-tc (October 29th).
* In November concert with Hermanos Yaipén and more surprises.
- In 2021, MegaPlaza was relaunched, even with a new logo, renovated spaces, improved services and expanded tenants.
- They are focused on the mall having everything to buy, stroll and be entertained.
- Parque Arauco, developer and operator, manages 20 shopping centers in Peru, its brands are: MegaPlaza, Larcomar, El Quinde, InOutlet, Parque Lambramani and ViaMix.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
To enjoy! Huaral prepares the ‘Chicken with the largest stick in Peru’ in a tasty festival that will last until Sunday
Mini World 2022: 10-year-old Peruvian girl is crowned the new ‘Children’s Queen of the World’ at the Punta Cana contest
TikTok: Meet the ‘tiktoker’ writer and teacher who with one-minute videos helps solve spelling doubts
With you Captain: ‘Doubles’ by Cueva, ‘Orejas’ Flores and Ruidíaz in Netflix series about Paolo Guerrero
Champion Peru! Young people aged 16 and 17 won gold medals at the Ibero-American Mathematics Olympiad
We would love to thank the writer of this post for this amazing content
MegaPlaza celebrates 20 years: Concerts, bingo, new stores and did you know that it plans to include an institute and even a hotel?
Discover our social media profiles , as well as other pages related to it.https://kjovi.com/related-pages/