Fourteen days and 450 collaborating institutions and companies. foodfestival, one of the most recognized gastronomic events in the world, filled Madrid with an enormous number of activities for all audiences, including product tastings, concerts, workshops and conferences, starting this Monday. Both the Madrid City Council and Madrid Fusión, promoters of the event, have focused on the 400th anniversary of the canonization of San Isidro, to whom different artists and intellectuals dedicate poems, prayers, films, paintings and recipes. These are the main proposals for Gastrofestival 2022:
- Royal Palace. The only Royal Kitchen that is preserved in its original state in all of Europe can be visited both on May 18 and 24 at 12:00. Access will take place at 11.50 and prior registration will be essential by filling out the corresponding form. Very limited seats.
- Vallehermoso Market. At 7:30 p.m., the famous pil pil cod recipe will take center stage with a tasting in the company of chef Octav Craiu. The entrance costs 20 euros.
- Hotel AC Recoletos. Jazz guitarist Dan Ben Lior will offer a concert at 9:00 pm, where he will review his greatest hits. Then, the guests will enjoy a dinner. Tickets range between 16 and 25 euros. They can be purchased through of this link.
- Numancia Market. Vallecas joins the Gastrofestival through a craft beer tasting with croquette pairing, a free activity that will start at 8:00 p.m. with the collaboration of Brewing Company, the first craft beer from the Moratalaz neighborhood.
- Prosperity Market. The venues Cucumber La Prospe and Izakaya Kyüri will offer a tasting of Sherry wines and various tapas at 8:30 p.m. It is essential to reserve a place by calling 629 664 766.
What affects the most is what happens closest. To not miss anything, subscribe.
- Liria Palace. An exceptional experience that unites culture and gastronomy. It is a guided tour of the Palacio de Liria, accompanied by an on-site guide. The activity will be repeated on May 21, 27 and 28, at 6:30 p.m. It is essential to reserve a place in advance through in this link. The visit is priced at 50 euros per person.
- National Archaeological Museum. Food in Egypt and Ancient Greece will be addressed both at 5:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. in a thematic tour that will explain what foods were consumed. Free activity. Pre-registration on-line from the day before the event.
- Eagles Market. Olive oil also has its leading role in a tasting in which several oil mills in the region will make known all its virtues. Prior registration required by writing to email@example.com or by calling 915 095 343.
- Tourism promotion office of Castilla-La Mancha in Madrid. Presentation of the book In a place in the kitchen II, endless traditional recipes offered by the region. Attendees will be able to taste the well-known La Mancha skillet flowers. Free activity. Prior registration by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Royal Botanical Garden. At 10.00 and 11.00, the workshop With food you play It will teach children between 5 and 12 years old to make a healthy and balanced diet, as well as to cook their own food. Tickets have a single price of 10 euros. Reservations in the email email@example.com.
- QAVA, At 11:00, the space located on Calle del Dr. Castelo will host a workshop for children aged 4 to 12, in which cheese and chocolate will be the protagonists. The prices of the activity range from 20 to 30 euros, in the event that you wish to register two children. Reservations through Web.
- La Zarzuela Racecourse. From 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., horse racing and gastronomy will be combined. Attendees will be able to taste a tapa and a beer at a single price of 5 euros per person. There will be a new opportunity for those who have not been able to attend the following Sunday, with the same schedule.
- Mini Cooking. At 6:00 p.m., the store dedicated to the distribution of hospitality equipment located on Moratín street will host a talk by Rumen Stoykov, in which he will delve into the phenomenon of coffee and its aromas. Free activity. Reservation of seats on the phone 910 064 662 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Alembic Tavern. At 18.30 the workshop Fermented with Batch will explain what is necessary to get started in the world of natural fermentations. To guide the participants will be Nacho García and Daniel Varea, the founders of Batch Madrid. The workshop has a single price of 75 euros. registrations in the Alembic website.
- Caixaforum. Marta Rivera Ferré, graduate and doctor in Veterinary Medicine, will star at 7:00 p.m. in a talk that will delve into the different food models in the world. Tickets are priced at 6 euros and can be purchased at Caixaforum website and at the center ticket offices.
- Anton Martin Market. The Municipal Center for the Elderly of the Central District will teach how to cook the most traditional dishes of Madrid cuisine at 11:00. On this occasion, the protagonist will be the stew. Advance reservation by writing to email@example.com.
- Anton Martin Market. At 6:00 p.m., the presentation of the study will take place in the common area of the market The role of women in gastronomy with Blanca Garcia Henche. In addition, there will be a tasting of Alton Landon de Cuenca wineries and a tasting of the Artesana Quesos Hualdo de Toledo cheese factory. Advance reservation by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asian House. Conference in which the importance of food in Asian cinema will be delved into. The activity will begin at 6:00 p.m. and will be free with prior registration through www.casaasia.es
- Anthropology National Museum. At 6:00 p.m., the conference Spices: much more than a condiment, in which the researcher from the Royal Botanical Garden-CSIC Pablo Vargas, will speak about the historical and gastronomic importance of spices. Free activity. Registration at email@example.com.
- San Fernando Market. Chef Ángel Espinosa will star at the conference at 7:30 p.m. How to build a brand so that your restaurant hits it, in which the keys to success when opening a new location will be given. Free activity without prior registration.
- Farm cheese. The activity, which will begin at 7:00 p.m., proposes several activities to publicize the cheeses and wines made by hand by small projects in the province of Valladolid. Free activity. Reservations by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mercamadrid. At 6:00, a workshop in which you will learn to prepare some culinary proposals with food from the market itself. The activity has a price of 25 euros. Registration via mail email@example.com.
- The Alembic Tavern. At 10:30, chef Agustín Murata will teach the keys to making sushi. He will go a step further, learning to blend flavors and create Japanese-Spanish sushi. The workshop is priced at 80 euros. registrations in the Alembic website.
- Municipal Music Auditorium. At 12.30 the musician Christian Schmitt will offer a repertoire that has led him to perform in the most important auditoriums in Austria, Canada and Germany. Tickets on sale at ticketsinaem.es and ticket offices of the National Music Auditorium, at a price of 3 and 5 euros.
- Hard Rock Hotel. Brunch Music Guitar For Two is an experience between the musical and the gastronomic, Presented in a Fender guitar case, the brunch inspired by Mediterranean cuisine with Latin touches will be the protagonist. The activity has a single cost of 35 euros per person and will start at 12.00. Reservations in the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Naval Museum. Through a game of clues through the different rooms, different times and places around the world will be visited. Free activity. Prior registration by writing to email@example.com.
The complete program of Gastrofestival can be consulted at official website of the event.
subscribe here to our daily newsletter about Madrid.
We would like to thank the writer of this article for this outstanding material
Madrid Gastrofestival 2022: program, activities and concerts of the event that transcends the palate
Check out our social media profiles and other pages related to themhttps://kjovi.com/related-pages/